Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

New Years was so much fun! I got to spend time with my family and Aunt and Uncle's family! It was way fun! 2009 is finally here!

My cousins Emilee and Kylee didn't really fall asleep (they are pretending). The only one that did was their littlest sister Brinley who I did not get a picture of.


O.K. So I had to put this picture on because It is one of the better pictures of me. Alex took it! I love my head band and my earings. My beautiful sister Kayla gave them to me for Christmas!


Quincey and Alex played air hockey and lots of other games! while.....


Karl and Kade played the wii the whole time.....and


The parents played games such as Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader. I wonder if they won...

1 comment:

Natalie Service said...

YOU ARE CUTE!!!!
I think that's a great picture of you!
It looks like you guys had fun at your New Year Party.