For General Conference we go to Bear Lake! We got some family together and partied!



Tatem got a kick out of Karl putting this plate on her head. She would tip her head back to get it off and bust up laughing!

This year, we got to celebrate my little cousin Tatem's brithday!

I loved watching her eat the cake!
....umm...Tater...you get a frosting beard!


Messy, messy!

Presents!

(I did my mom's hair in this picture!)


Tatem got a kick out of Karl putting this plate on her head. She would tip her head back to get it off and bust up laughing!
This year, we got to celebrate my little cousin Tatem's brithday!
I loved watching her eat the cake!
....umm...Tater...you get a frosting beard!
Messy, messy!
Presents!
(I did my mom's hair in this picture!)
2 comments:
FUN, FUN, FUN!!! I wish you guys would stop playing without me!!!
I love the picture where you're wearing the blue shirt and necklace. It was adorable and gorgemous!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment