Our band had a great year and got to be one huge family! Our last concert was so sad and fun! I will miss them all so much since they are leaving me to go to High School.


My friends took pictures for me!

We had a parent come up with us are share our chair for our last song played by our Symphonic band.


I will miss my Symphonic band soooooooo much! I love you guys! Thanks for everything! Good luck in High School!
My friends took pictures for me!
We had a parent come up with us are share our chair for our last song played by our Symphonic band.
I will miss my Symphonic band soooooooo much! I love you guys! Thanks for everything! Good luck in High School!
1 comment:
hey, i believe sara and i are the genius photographers behind those pictures:D
Post a Comment