Sorry it's so late, but I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I know I did!
Awh! Just what every girl wants! A snuggie! *I love it! So useful especially in our cold basement!

My favorite gift of the year!!!!

Beautiful beaches!

...I just had to get this picture!

I absolutely love this picture! Quincy and Brinley are running to catch up with Karl!

"It's a brother and a sister kinda thang
Raise up your hands if you all wanna hang
with me and my gang!"



Thanks so much Chris and Michele for the great time in CA!

Awh! Just what every girl wants! A snuggie! *I love it! So useful especially in our cold basement!
My favorite gift of the year!!!!
Beautiful beaches!
...I just had to get this picture!
I absolutely love this picture! Quincy and Brinley are running to catch up with Karl!
"It's a brother and a sister kinda thang
Raise up your hands if you all wanna hang
with me and my gang!"
Thanks so much Chris and Michele for the great time in CA!
1 comment:
How fun! :)
Post a Comment