Monday, January 18, 2010
Milk and Brownies anyone?
Alex and I were home alone for dinner and had leftovers. After dinner, we had brownies. Of course with brownies, you must have milk. I took a drink of milk and that pesky hole in my lip let some out and I pretty much spit it out all over my pants. Alex just laughed. I put my brownie in my milk so it would soak up some. I picked up my brownie out of the milk to take a bite when it broke and it splashed me. I tried to take another drink of milk but that pesky hole in my lip did it again. All over my pants. Alex had been laughing the whole time so he wasn't helping at all. He just made me laugh harder! Alex was laughing so hard he was rolling on the floor. He stood up and looked at me and said, "You just hoarked that milk out your shnoz!!!" I couldn't help myself. When he said this I had brownie in my mouth and it got stuck for just a second in my throat. I then was on the floor laughing sooooo stinkin' hard I was crying! Tears dripped down my nose! Oh the joy of little brothers!!!! :D Love you Alex!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where did he hear that? Sorry we missed that!
You just hoarked that milk out your shnoz? What language is he speaking?!
Post a Comment