Happy Birthday to my wonderful older brother! You are a great kid, Karl. Keep up the good work!

....great....

And myself! I had a great Birthday hanging with my friends all day!
I had just got home from my dance recital when my family decided it was time to celebrate my birthday a day late since Karl and my Dad were camping and I had an NAL game on my birthday. For our last dance, we have to take our hair out of a messy bun and braid it...hm...great for picutres...
Twistable Colored pencils!! YAY!

Cell phone!

....great....
And myself! I had a great Birthday hanging with my friends all day!
I had just got home from my dance recital when my family decided it was time to celebrate my birthday a day late since Karl and my Dad were camping and I had an NAL game on my birthday. For our last dance, we have to take our hair out of a messy bun and braid it...hm...great for picutres...
Twistable Colored pencils!! YAY!
Cell phone!
1 comment:
So, I finally read your blog. Sorry haven't been around the blogs much. Congrats on the cell phone! How exciting! (Imagine my voice like the evil Prince John in Disney's Robin Hood there. Watch it if you don't know. It's more fun with that sound!)
Post a Comment