Monday, May 7, 2012

Poem

Andrew, As the days pass by, I miss you more than ever, All the memories that we had, have become my treasure. The bitter-sweetness I feel with death twists my broken heart, But I know everyone here on earth has a time that they must part. I travel oft past your place of death and blow a kiss every time, I fight back tears, but I know that everyone's purpose is divine. I know that you fulfilled your mission and God is proud of you, I want to live my life is such a way that He will be proud of me too. Although there are times when life is hard and I just want to give in, I know that in order to be with you, I need to live the best I can. You really are my greatest friend, and because of our dearest Savior, We can be together again, the best of friends forever. You'll always have a place in my heart that no one can replace, You taught lessons that have blessed my life and help me in its race. The tears still flow and my heart still bleeds, but someday I'll be okay. I have the gospel, our families, and I believe in God's ways. I thank our Father up above for the gift of His son's sacrifice, For the knowledge that we will live again because He paid the price. I love you, Andrew, with all my heart, and I dearly love the gospel. I am grateful for the strength each day I get from you, my guardian angel.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Love you sweetie!