Thursday, June 7, 2012

"I'm Never Going to Brush my Teeth Again"

I smashed my finger today in the dishwasher. After I let out a yelp, some tears, and explained what happened, my mom came down panicked and asked "is it still attached?" I guess she doesn't want me to lose another finger and get it sewed back on. Looking at my hurting finger, I said "I am never going to be able to play the piano again." This led to both my mom and I saying simultaneously, "I'm never going to brush my teeth again!" I couldn't help but think of you and smile, Aunt Whit.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh. I love this story. It makes me laugh for a long, long time and then it also makes me teary-eyed because I just missed you kiddos so much! Thanks for keeping it fresh! And thank you for not cutting your finger off again. Gross. I just told Stella that story because she was closing all of the doors on Malcolm because he keeps getting into her stuff. Bad news.