Sunday, July 1, 2012
Busy Busy Busy
Holy cow! I pulled out my calendar to see if I had any time to go up to Idaho to spend time with my friend Becca. Just my luck. I have either a parade or something Marching Band related or family related basically every day. Goodness! I just want to escape Utah for a little bit and have some free time. I mean, I am going to Colorado in a few weeks for Drum Major Academy, but that isn't free time. That is boot camp where every day I will get my butt kicked. Sheesh. And they will force me to make friends with people from other states. That always freaks me out a little bit. Then those people add me on Facebook and I have to wait a decent amount of time before I can delete them because they really don't care about my life and I will never see them again. All I want to do is get away for a few days and just breathe. Put myself in a new setting with old friends and enjoy some relaxation and memories. I guess I will have to wait quite some time for that. Here goes the two craziest months of my teenage life. I will be victorious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha! You are adorable! I hope you can find some time soon!
Post a Comment