You are never too old to have a Pricness Party! Over spring break, some of my friends and I got together to have a Disney Princess Movie Marathon! We watched movies, had a fun lunch, and hung out!
Sara, Kara, and I made awesome invitations! We melted crayons and dripped it on the paper. We then took our potato with a carved backward 'P' on it and made a seal!!



Sara, Kara, and I made awesome invitations! We melted crayons and dripped it on the paper. We then took our potato with a carved backward 'P' on it and made a seal!!
4 comments:
I am absolutely the coolest one. Why, you ask? because I was wearing a dress:D And no one else was:D
That was soo fun!!!
My hair...
Thanks for inviting me to your blog! You are so awesome--I want to have a Princess party. Good thing I have little girls I can do it with!
Post a Comment