Kayla got married in the Salt Lake Temple to Patrick Martin on May 23, 2009! They make a cute couple!
Nat took all these pictures! She did an amazing job! Thanks Nat!





Most people just pick a few pictures they like and post them...I can't do that! I have so many favorites! They all have to be seen! This was a great experience for everyone and we all had so much fun! We can be pretty crazy too....






Nat took all these pictures! She did an amazing job! Thanks Nat!
Most people just pick a few pictures they like and post them...I can't do that! I have so many favorites! They all have to be seen! This was a great experience for everyone and we all had so much fun! We can be pretty crazy too....
4 comments:
YOU ALL LOOK SOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This is Olivia BTW)
oooo. How adorable!
I wish I could have been there to play with everyone!
Is it alright that I cry a little when I see these pictures? First of all, Kayla is married. Second of all, you are adorable! I hope you had a fun couple of weekends! I'm super sad that I wasn't there to play too!
Post a Comment